How Invisalign clear aligners work
Your Invisalign clear aligner treatment has never been easier with the Portman Clear Brace Group. Following your initial consultation, your practice team will take you through the whole process including Invisalign cost, until you’re ready to receive your bespoke, near-invisible aligners to start your treatment. The aligners are made from a highly advanced elastic clear thermoplastic material, to give you a confident smile even during your treatment. Here’s how Invisalign technology works.
- Following your initial consultation and discussion around Invisalign cost, you will be provided with your first set of Invisalign technology aligners.
- You will then need to attend regular follow up appointments to have your next set and to ensure your teeth are in the correct positions.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners will be removable for eating, drinking and brushing your teeth, so you have some flexibility.
- Your next set of Invisalign clear aligners will make small adjustments to straighten your teeth and this continues until you have your dream smile.
- Full aftercare will be provided including retainers to ensure your results last.
Why Invisalign clear aligners with Portman Clear Brace Group?
As with all teeth straightening methods, the length of your Invisalign clear aligner treatment will depend entirely on your individual requirements; however, our clinicians have been delivering new smiles with Invisalign clear aligners since they were first introduced. As you your treatment time will depend your requirements, the cost will also, but your orthodontist will discuss this, and our finance options, with you at your initial consultation and before you commit to treatment.