How does 6 month smiles work?
Where some forms of teeth straightening can take years, as its namesake would suggest, 6 month smiles will aim to complete this in an average of just 6 months. Using a series of clear brackets and wires, 6 month smiles will allow you to have a quicker result as it is only for your front teeth. Here’s how they work:
- Following your initial consultation, you will either be fitted with your braces or provided with your first set of aligners.
- You will then need to attend regular follow up appointments to ensure your teeth are in the correct positions.
- With routine appointments, we make small adjustments to straighten your teeth.
- Unlike traditional orthodontics, this cosmetic treatment focuses on only straightening your front teeth, so it takes much less time.
- Full aftercare will be provided including retainers to ensure your results last.
Why 6 Month Smiles with Portman Clear Brace Group?
The length of your treatment will depend entirely on your individual requirements, however, if you are eligible for 6 month smiles treatment, then this is the average time that it will take, but isn’t guaranteed. With differing treatment times, so will the cost, but your orthodontist will discuss this with you at your initial consultation and before you commit to treatment. We also have finance options available so that your new smile could be closer than you think. As part of the award-winning Portman Dental Care Group, investment in technology means you only ever receive the best possible care.