How do clear aligners work?
Clear aligners allow you straighten your teeth like a normal brace, but instead of brackets and wires, you will use a series over different clear plastic, near invisible and removable aligners. What’s more, clear aligners are comfortable to wear and you will need to remove them to eat, drink and brush your teeth, meaning you can clean all of the hard to reach places in your mouth.
- Following your initial consultation, you will be provided with your first set of aligners.
- You will then need to attend regular follow up appointments to have your next set of aligners and ensure your teeth are in the correct positions.
- Your clear aligners will be removable for eating, drinking and brushing your teeth.
- With routine appointments, you next set of clear aligners will make small adjustments to straighten your teeth.
- Full aftercare will be provided including retainers to ensure your results last.
Why clear aligners with Portman Clear Brace Group?
As with all teeth straightening methods, the length of your treatment will depend entirely on your individual requirements, however, our clinical team have been delivering new smiles with clear aligners for years. Your treatment time will depend your requirements, so naturally, the cost will also, but your orthodontist will discuss this, and our finance options, with you at your initial consultation and before you commit to treatment.